Independent living is a matter of pride for Montanans. Home Health services help you or your loved one remain safe, healthy, and independent in your home. The goal of independence doesn’t change because you are managing an existing condition, recovering from an injury or illness, surgery or working to restore self-sufficiency. Our clinical staff consults closely with you to create an individualized home-health care plan that meets your needs and addresses your goals.
If you are uncertain which type of care you need, our veteran staff can expertly assist you in choosing the appropriate level of care.
We are proud of our Four Star Quality of Care Rating!
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has released its Quality of Care Star Ratings for Montana. Consumer Direct Care Network- Home Health is very proud to be Montana’s highest ranking home health provider achieving 4 out of 5 stars. The Quality of Patient Care Star Ratings applies to 8 process and outcome quality measures:
- Initiated patient care in a timely manner
- Provided patient/caregiver drug education on all medications
- Better at walking or moving around
- Better at getting in and out of bed
- Better at bathing themselves
- Was able to engage in activity with less pain
- Experienced less shortness of breath
- Required acute care hospitalization
We work closely with you and your provider to ensure we meet and exceed your needs.
(Montana State-wide average is 2.5 stars and National average is 3.5 stars.)